Local Produce for Families
Grow to Share provides local produce, nutritional education, and hands-on growing experiences to qualified families in Summit County. It’s possible thanks to partnership between HC3 and Summit County Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
How to Donate
During the summer growing season, community and home gardeners are encouraged to donate their extra produce.
The 2021 Grow to Share program was made possible through the partnership of the following organizations and our entire network of sustainable food supporters and recipients.
- High Country Conservation Center
- Summit County Women, Infants, Children (WIC)
- St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
- Kroger / City Market
- Anschutz Family Foundation
- Alexandra Storm Foundation
- Generous local donors
For more information or to volunteer, please email HC3.