Got clothing in good condition? Check out the local resources and donation sites listed below. Keep in mind that torn, soiled, and unwearable items should be trashed. And, for anything (wearable) that remains, use the USAgain bins located at the Summit County Resource Allocation Park.
Local thrift and consignment shops accept clothing in good condition. Before visiting, please contact the stores for details on donation hours and what they are currently accepting.
- Summit Thrift & Treasure | Non-profit thrift store | Breckenridge | (970) 262-3888
- For Pet’s Sake | Non- profit thrift store | Breckenridge | (970) 453-4339
- ReSaddled | Non-profit thrift store | Silverthorne | (970) 409-2565
- Keep It Local Exchange | Thrift Store | Silverthorne | (610) 730-2996
- Funky Trunk | Consignment | Frisco | (970) 668-9266
- Rags to Riches | Consignment | Frisco | (970) 668-3775