High Country Conservation Center offers no-cost energy upgrades to qualifying local households.
A More Comfortable, Efficient Home is Within Reach.
Available to both renters and homeowners in Summit County, the CARE program delivers energy efficiency to your home at no cost to you. Funded by Xcel Energy, the CARE program provides complimentary energy assessments as well as energy upgrades on your home.
- Free home energy assessment
- LED lighting upgrades
- Attic and crawlspace efficiency upgrades
- Furnace or boiler tune-up and safety check
- Insulation and air sealing improvements
- High-efficiency refrigerators
- High-efficiency water heaters
- Storm windows
- Programmable thermostats
Household Size & Income Range Qualifications
1 person – up to $49,280
2 people – up to $56,320
3 people – up to $63,360
4 people – up to $70,880
5 people – up to $76,080
6 people – up to $81,680
7 people – up to $87,360
Questions or to enroll: email HC3 Energy Operations Manager, Cody Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970-455-8589