Drive Electric Week
Virtual Electric Vehicle (EV) Events | National Drive Electric Week
It’s time to go electric! But how does one get started? The variety of electric vehicles on the market is increasing, the network of charging stations is growing, and the tax benefits are still great (especially in Colorado).
Join in on these two virtual events focused on Colorado-specific EV ownership. As part of National Drive Electric Week (Sept. 26-Oct. 4), CLEER and their partners around the state are hosting two webinars designed to get you up to speed on EVs. Don’t this opportunity to take the first step in going electric.
EV 101: Electric Cars in Colorado
Wednesday, September 30 | 6:30-8 pm
- Learn what makes electric cars a great option for drivers in Colorado
- Find out which models are available in Colorado and the general specs of each
- Learn how EV charging works and what you can expect from different charging situations
- Get the rundown on tax credits and other incentives
- Talk with real people who have been driving EVs for years to find the ins and outs of driving electric
Virtual EV Ride & Drive
Saturday, October 3 | 9 -10:30 am
Get a quick intro to several EV models – and hear from their owners – start out with this virtual “ride & drive.”
See interviews with EV owners from around the state, who will discuss the pros and cons of their vehicle and answer questions about range, charging, winter driving and other aspects of the electric experience.
When you register you’ll receive a list of vehicles to be profiled.
National Drive Electric Week, September 26 to October 4, 2020, is a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness of today’s widespread availability of plug-in vehicles and highlight the benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid-electric cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.